PDA

View Full Version : Sencha ignoring us?

winkelmann
20 Sep 2011, 5:58 AM
Hey there,

we bought 2 Ext JS licenses in 2010 but Sencha has up to now only managed to upgrade one of our forum accounts to premium user. I sent an email to licensing@sencha.com 2 weeks ago about this issue and haven't even got a reply. What do I have to do to get a response? Sorry to be so blunt, but this is ridiculous. Any of our customers would freak out about such response times ...

hoping for a response from someone in charge,
cheers
Jan-Simon Winkelmann

jamesgpearce
20 Sep 2011, 11:29 AM
Hi Jan-Simon,

Let me check on this and get you an answer.

Thanks for your patience

jamesgpearce
20 Sep 2011, 1:36 PM
Sent you a PM. Should be able to get you sorted out very quickly.

winkelmann
9 Dec 2011, 2:20 AM
And there we go again, sent an email to Ruby Corona about renewing our support subscription. That was 8 days ago and still haven't received a reply. I'm sorry to have to be so blunt, but this is ridiculous ...

best,
Jan

tobiu
9 Dec 2011, 8:26 AM
hi jan,

we have forwarded this again, expect an answer soon.
see you at our next munich meetup (we need to set up a date for the next event).

best regards
tobias

mitchellsimoens
9 Dec 2011, 8:26 AM
And there we go again, sent an email to Ruby Corona about renewing our support subscription. That was 8 days ago and still haven't received a reply. I'm sorry to have to be so blunt, but this is ridiculous ...

best,
Jan

Jan, I am very sorry to hear about this. Everyone is crazy busy but this is no excuse. I have escalated this issue and will work to get it resolved ASAP.

winkelmann
9 Dec 2011, 8:52 AM
Thank you guys for that, I understand that you're crazy busy and I don't expect anything to be sorted out over night. I would however appreciate a reply somewhere within a week, especially when I'm trying to spend money ;)

mitchellsimoens
9 Dec 2011, 8:54 AM
Thank you guys for that, I understand that you're crazy busy and I don't expect anything to be sorted out over night. I would however appreciate a reply somewhere within a week, especially when I'm trying to spend money ;)

Completely understandable. I would be upset if I didn't get one within a couple days but we are looking into how it got missed to correct for you and for future people.

winkelmann
12 Dec 2011, 1:38 AM
Thanks again tobi and mitchell for getting this sorted. As you can see by my forum status, all the licensing stuff has been sorted out and we're set for the next year. Great work there guys!

mitchellsimoens
12 Dec 2011, 7:31 AM
Thanks again tobi and mitchell for getting this sorted. As you can see by my forum status, all the licensing stuff has been sorted out and we're set for the next year. Great work there guys!

Fantastic to hear and see! Let me know if you need anything else!