PDA

View Full Version : Adding a second Grid inside of a Expanded Row of a Grid

jdkida
21 Sep 2011, 6:38 AM
I have tried 2 different RowExpander addons (WidgetExpander and ExtendedRowExpander) because I need to add a 2nd small grid inside of the a expanded row of grid. The problem I am having is that when you select a row inside of a grid of an expanded row, it will simultaneously select that row number on the parent grid. So for example, in the expanded row grid, if I select or even hover over row number 3 at that same time in the parent grid row 3 will show highlighted, and if I select it then both the parent grid row 3 and the grid in the expanded row will be selected.

However the reverse doesnt happen, if I select row 3 in the parent grid, it will not select row 3 of all of grids in the expanded rows.

Can anyone help me figure out something to keep this from happening, is there anything anyone can think of to allow the row selection of a child grid inside of an expanded row to not effect its parent grid.

Please Help

Thanks

Sweta Patil
4 Oct 2011, 11:50 PM
hi jdkida (http://www.sencha.com/forum/member.php?298316-jdkida)...
even i am facing similar problem... i want the pie chart to be hightlighted on click of my grid row... i tried but could not find..if you have found any solution to your problem then kindly post the demo.....
thanks in advance... :)