PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] The kitchen sink app will lock up if you click around too fast

eephillip
24 Oct 2011, 12:46 PM
I was playing around in the documentation for SenchaTouch 2.0 and played around with the Kitchen Sink Example on the Ipad simulator in the docs section.

http://docs.sencha.com/touch/2-0/#!/example/kitchensink/index.html

If you go "User Interface" >> "Buttons" it brings up the display of buttons but if you click the already highlighted "buttons" button again the whole UI goes non-responsive. This happens on my local builds as well.

It actually happens on any button you press that is already activated.
Shows up on safari running the app directly or through the docs tablet interface as well as a real Ipad. Chrome also.

eephillip
25 Oct 2011, 4:40 PM
Can anyone else verify this behavior?

profunctional
26 Oct 2011, 6:02 AM
The kitchen sink app will lock up if you click around too fast.

subimage
26 Oct 2011, 7:55 PM
Can anyone else verify this behavior?

Yep happens here too.

Jamie Avins
31 Oct 2011, 11:59 AM
Thank you for the report, we are looking into it.

joncutrer
19 Dec 2011, 12:59 PM
When I'm using the kitchensink app I've identified that the application performs some type of javascript exeception causing it to lock up when...

You navigate to a sub item of the menu (leaf), Lets says 'Buttons' for example, then you click again on the 'Buttons' leaf which is already active.

There needs to be some logic the method onLeafTap: function(list, index) { inside app/controller/Main.jsthat checks to see if the clicked leaf is already the active card then do nothing.

Jamie Avins
18 Jan 2012, 4:46 PM
This has been fixed for the next release.