PDA

View Full Version : iconCls for tabs?

heretic
3 Nov 2011, 10:31 AM
I guess, everyone is still waiting for their invitations... :-)

Quick question: added a TabPanel, Designer automatically created 3 tabs for me, but there is no way to assign a iconCls for them. Am I missing something?

Just wanted to say, that Designer 2 looks great. There are some rough edges, of course, but it allows you to quickly create a UI prototype and polish it later if needed. I was very skeptical about using designer, but your presentation on the conference just rocked! Great job, guys!

Phil.Strong
8 Nov 2011, 3:12 PM
Thanks for the kind words. We have so much to do but I'm glad your liking what we have so far.

iconCls should be there it's a bug. Checking to make sure it's captured in jira

jjohnston
8 Nov 2011, 5:39 PM
Thanks for reporting the issue! We've got this tracked internally and it's already fixed in the latest dev code.

(DSGNR-871 for internal reference)

heretic
9 Nov 2011, 6:20 AM
Thanks, guys! Will be looking for that in the next build.

CaliLuke
9 Nov 2011, 4:26 PM
The new build was just posted online, fire up Designer 2 and it will update automatically.

aoathout
1 Dec 2011, 5:01 PM
I just updated to build 165 and I don't see any iconCls options yet. Is anybody else seeing iconCls options for TabPanel in the latest Designer 2?

I know you guys are working hard to give us a great product and we all appreciate it. Just trying to figure out what works in designer and what I need to apply diffs to once I export the project.

bharatn
2 Dec 2011, 8:55 AM
Hi aoathout,

Are you using Ext4 or Touch?

In Touch you need to dock the tabbar to bottom to configure iconCls.

In Ext4, you need to use tabconfig child to configure iconCls

aoathout
2 Dec 2011, 9:38 AM
That did it. I was setting my tabpanel dock bottom, not the tabbar. Docking tabbar bottom fixed it.