PDA

View Full Version : My fist try with Designer 2

ehanan
5 Nov 2011, 9:37 AM
Hi,

I don'y know that this is a bug, but i made an app with viewport, in there i put 5 regions, one of them a grid and a data store:

1) The store read my records of my json, and when i connect the store to the grid and do an auto column, it does but not show the data in the grid
2) when i deploy the app the app does not open the viewport

Thanks

Elias

Phil.Strong
8 Nov 2011, 4:15 PM
Are you able to load data into the store ... right click the store and select load data. Does it update saying how many records it has?

ehanan
10 Nov 2011, 7:41 PM
Yes, it read perfect,

And in firebug says that the json file was ok

Raddad555
10 Feb 2013, 4:38 PM
Mr. Strong I have an issue being a first time user also, where mines will not read the data . I made sure of the correct model and location but it give e unable to load the data using the configuration supplied. I believe I am sure that I did everything (in fact twice) as in the sample but no go. Any ideas of what else I should check.

PS Atuo column works fine

Phil.Strong
12 Feb 2013, 8:02 AM
I need more information to help out. Can you tell me how you've set it up? Can you browse to the url endpoint you set in the proxy's url config? Are you seeing any data in your grid? Did you set a url prefix in the project settings?

Feed me data ;p

Raddad555
12 Feb 2013, 6:56 PM
Mr Strong , exactly like the sample I just went over it 3 times , and the url is set to the correct area . I will try again and give you better information tomorrow. Thanks for at least responding.