PDA

View Full Version : Difference between sencha-touch.js and sencha-touch-all.js library files?

pm.sreejith
7 Nov 2011, 5:35 AM
Hi All,

What is the difference between sencha-touch.js and sencha-touch-all.js library files?:-?

mitchellsimoens
7 Nov 2011, 8:20 AM
sencha-touch.js has the bare minimum classes in it (no widgets, etc)... sencha-touch-all.js has everything in it.

JFFortierQc
2 Apr 2012, 6:09 PM
Seams like if we want to do
Ext.define("AnyCustomClass", {extend: "Ext.data.Model", ...
or even
Ext.define("AnyCustomClass", {"Ext.mixin.Observable",, ...
We need to use the sencha-touch-all.js

So to create an app, we need at least to extend a model, well it's what I do and this requires sencha-touch-all.js. Well this fix my error message in Safari with missing file data.Model.js and mixin.Observable.js

Let me know if I'm wrong ;)

mitchellsimoens
3 Apr 2012, 4:40 AM
I do

Ext.define('MyModel', {
extend : 'Ext.data.Model',

});

without any issues with sencha-touch-debug.js . If you don't use one of the all builds, you need to have Ext.Loader enabled so that it can load the files that you need like Ext.data.Model above. sencha-touch-debug.js has this enabled, sencha-touch.js does not as Ext.Loader is not meant for production.

thomaskantaras
14 Nov 2012, 11:26 AM
I 'm afraid I do not understand. What is the recommended way on production that keeps minimum memory usage? Should we use sencha-touch.js and disable Ext.loader? How should we then load the widgets the application needs?

thanks a lot