PDA

View Full Version : Sencha Conference 2011 Videos

rcpacheco
14 Nov 2011, 7:29 AM
Hello, I did not had the chance to attend the great event that you organized this year. Are there any videos available of the conference? Where can I find them. Thanks a lot

AndreaCammarata
14 Nov 2011, 12:19 PM
Hi,

Videos of SenchaCon 2011 are not available yet.

Initially, these videos will be made available for people who attended SenchaCon, but shortly thereafter, they will be made available for everybody else.

Hope this helps.

rcpacheco
15 Nov 2011, 7:21 AM
Thanks a lot for the info!!

jayrobinson
12 Dec 2011, 1:46 PM
Hi Rcpacheco,

As Andrea said, SenchaCon attendees will have privileged access to our recorded conference sessions. (And the videos are coming *very* soon.)

In early 2012, we will make all SenchaCon videos and slide decks publicly available.

Jay

JRS
12 Jan 2012, 11:41 AM
Hi

Any idea of the approx date of public release of the videos?

Thanks
JRS

rcpacheco
18 Jan 2012, 9:09 AM
The videos are already available http://vimeo.com/album/1749846 !! Thanks Sencha team; great work.

pkvenu
18 Jan 2012, 10:41 AM
Hi Guys,

I would like to know if i could the links for Sencha Designer 2 Developer preview. It would really help us fasten our application process.

Thanks,
Pawan

CaliLuke
19 Jan 2012, 4:06 PM
Hi Guys,

I would like to know if i could the links for Sencha Designer 2 Developer preview. It would really help us fasten our application process.

Thanks,
Pawan

Hi Pawan, the preview is not a productive tool yet, and it's going through breaking changes quite often. Access to that group was given as a perk to conference attendees, as a way to get our most involved users give us early feedback and help develop a better tool.

The good news is that very soon we will have a public beta available for everyone. Keep an eye on our blog, it won't be long.