PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Can't create a project with a store. (More of can't re-open)

ShadowZero3000
15 Nov 2011, 10:24 AM
I am trying to start out with a project in Designer 2, and I got things working great. Saved, and came back the next day, and it would no longer open. It gave the following error:
TypeError: 'undefined' is not an object

So after trying a few things, I have sleuthed that it has to do with stores. I create a new project in a new folder. Add an ArrayStore (same issue happens with JsonStore). Add 5 fields ('id','title','startdate','enddate','approved') then save and close. Upon reopening you get the same error.

It seems to me that saving a project with a store is going to kill developing with Designer 2, which is really aggravating.

CaliLuke
21 Nov 2011, 12:59 PM
It seems to me that saving a project with a store is going to kill developing with Designer 2, which is really aggravating.

We're on it, an update with many, many improvements and bug fixes will be released in the next two days. As usual, please keep reporting bugs.

Thanks!

bharatn
21 Nov 2011, 4:38 PM
Hello,

What build#, platform (win/mac) are you using? Also Can you try with latest update of Designer?

Thanks

aoathout
29 Nov 2011, 4:08 PM
Any update on the new release?

aconran
1 Dec 2011, 4:30 PM
We pushed out a build today. Please let us know if it resolved your issue.

Thanks,