PDA

View Full Version : Buffered Grid not getting refreshed

sanky999
20 Nov 2011, 3:43 AM
Hi All,

I`m developing a buffered Grid for displaying data, but my Grid is not getting refreshed as data comes, I could see the updated data in response of the parameters send in firebug but it stills displays older data too. Also the size of the scroller is not reset to top. Any help is appreciable.

tobiu
20 Nov 2011, 4:13 AM
did you take a look at:
http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/ext-4.0.7-gpl/examples/grid/buffer-grid.html

and the source code there?

sanky999
22 Nov 2011, 12:13 AM
Hi Tobiu ,

I had a detailed look at the example and also on infinite grid. My problem is I`m not able to stop the request from going furthur, meaning I have a dynamic criteria entering page where user would select type of data to be displayed. E.g. If user selects Active records then only active records should be displayed to him, so my queries are good and the Json data getting displayed in firebug is also good but my grid still shows inactive records (which are default loaded by application on start-up through stores autoload feature.) How can I avoid this? Also once it runs out of data let say after certain amount of pages, it keeps firing same page and gets data which is allready displayed.

sanky999
22 Nov 2011, 12:21 AM
I think I need to clear the store everytime the new data comes, but doing that will do away with my start, limit parameters, so how should I overwrite the store with only new data coming after server trip.

sanky999
22 Nov 2011, 7:56 AM
How to clear the store as soon as I get the updated data from server side. On click of Search button the store gets new data but it still maintains old data into its cache, its not getting cleared. When I scroll down through grid I see old data too. Please find below the approaches I have tried.

onSearch: function () {this.getCustomerStore().filters.clear();this.getCustomerStore().removeAll(true);//this is not working.//this.getView().getStore().removeAll(true);//this also not works
//this.getView().destroy();//this also not works
this.getCustomerStore().filter([{property: "custName",value: Ext.getCmp('custname').getValue()}]);}

tobiu
22 Nov 2011, 9:10 AM
the store has a config:

purgePageCount

that could help you.

sanky999
23 Nov 2011, 3:57 AM
I tried that too but still If I scroll down I see incorrect data on my grid. I think its a bug in Grid implementation with Table inside it, and table has a store attached to it, but it is not getting destroyed/clear.