PDA

View Full Version : Can we expect PR3 to drop?

Brendan Carroll
22 Nov 2011, 1:09 PM
I know you said 'no promises' but it sure would be super swell to see it drop this week.

mitchellsimoens
22 Nov 2011, 1:11 PM
I know you said 'no promises' but it sure would be super swell to see it drop this week.

Your dreams may come true... could come next week... or the week after... but soon!

rdougan
22 Nov 2011, 4:25 PM
It will not be until next week, at the earliest, I'm afraid.

olouvignes
23 Nov 2011, 12:45 AM
Can't wait, still stuck on PR-1 (blocked by the setConfig() issue : http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?155461-PR2-this.setConfig()-broken) :( !

hitman01
23 Nov 2011, 8:10 AM
I was wondering what is the road map for Sencha Touch 2.0 (stable) release? I'm not asking for specific dates but I was more wondering about how many PR releases can we expect? Would there be beta or some other releases before 2.0?

robl
23 Nov 2011, 8:36 AM
Your dreams may come true... could come next week... or the week after... but soon!

Wow. A more frequent release schedule would be awesome. I had to revert to PR1 because PR2 wasn't usable for me so an early release of PR3 would be great. Keep up the good work!

mitchellsimoens
23 Nov 2011, 1:49 PM
I was wondering what is the road map for Sencha Touch 2.0 (stable) release? I'm not asking for specific dates but I was more wondering about how many PR releases can we expect? Would there be beta or some other releases before 2.0?

We will go through the full release I'm sure... betas and RCs... as for dates, 2012 :D We are too thrilled for the performance and the possibilities of Sencha Touch 2 to release too early. ST2 will be a million times better than ST1 :)

basememara
6 Dec 2011, 10:33 AM
The architectural improvements have made coding fun :D. Awesome work! I am hoping on more advancements on MVC and getting the controllers and actions to work more naturally in PR3.

olouvignes
8 Dec 2011, 12:09 AM
Any updates about the ETA for PR3?

Zyphrax
8 Dec 2011, 4:25 AM
Nightly SVN builds would be great :)

olouvignes
8 Dec 2011, 4:29 AM
I think they're using Git. But this would clearly be awesome... (And an alternative to full github access).

One easy way to do this would be to create a public repo sencha-touch-nightly on your github, and then with a daily Cron -> git pull YourCurrentRepoOrigin --force ;git push ThePublicRepoRemote --force.

Oh pleaaaase ! I'm stuck on PR-1 like... Forever !!!

rdougan
8 Dec 2011, 4:09 PM
Public access is not gonna happen unfortunately. :)

We were hoping for a PR3 release this week, but fixing bugs and finishing off existing components that are not complete is the top priority us. I'm hoping for an release early next week, but don't hold me to that (as always).