Evantan
23 Nov 2011, 1:16 PM
REQUIRED INFORMATION Ext version tested:

Sencha Touch 2.0PR2

Browser versions tested against:

Chrome 16
Safari 5

Description:
In src/Anim.js, it uses the event name 'webkitTransitionEnd' to bind/unbind a listener after animation end.
But according to Ext.event.publisher.Dom, it seems to should use maped name 'transitionend' instead of vendorEventName 'webkitTransitionEnd'.
So, Ext.Anim.run in Anim.js never fire event after a animation.And due to the seem reason, callback register in config.after(Ext.Anim.run(..., ..., {after: callback})) never fired.

Steps to reproduce the problem:
Setup a animation, set the autoclear as true in config, and register a callback in config.after.

The result that was expected:

After animation complete, the state(style) of element should change back as original.
callback should be fired.

The result that occurs instead:

Element keep at the animation ending state(style).
Callback never fired.

Test Case:
Ext.Anim.run(Ext.get('elementid'), 'slide', {
out: true,
after: function(){
alert('animation completed!');
},
duration: 2000,
direction: 'up',
autoClear: true
});

HELPFUL INFORMATION

Debugging already done:

yes

Possible fix:

Change line 165 in src/Anim.js(or line 15316 in sencha-touch-all-debug.js) from "el.un('webkitTransitionEnd', ...)" to "el.un('transitionend', ...)". And:
Change line 195 in src/Anim.js(or line 15346 in sencha-touch-all-debug.js) from "el.on('webkitTransitionEnd', ...)" to "el.on('transitionend', ...)".

mitchellsimoens
23 Nov 2011, 1:21 PM
Thank you for the report. I remember seeing this somewhere but I couldn't find it.

Evantan
23 Nov 2011, 1:26 PM
Sorrt for duplication, pls delete another post...

mitchellsimoens
23 Nov 2011, 1:28 PM
Sorrt for duplication, pls delete another post...

I couldn't find it so I pushed this in just in case I am seeing leprechauns :)

Evantan
23 Nov 2011, 1:34 PM
No, i mean the duplication i post just a moment ago~

Evantan
23 Nov 2011, 1:41 PM
Thank you for the report. I remember seeing this somewhere but I couldn't find it.

You mean this (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?116696-OPEN-602-webkitTransitionEnd-event-does-not-always-fire) post?

mitchellsimoens
23 Nov 2011, 1:42 PM
You mean this (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?116696-OPEN-602-webkitTransitionEnd-event-does-not-always-fire) post?

Except that is ST1 and this is being reported on ST2