PDA

View Full Version : GridPanel VS TreeStore VS treePanel

near
28 Nov 2011, 6:28 AM
Hi all,

Is there anyway we can build a Gridpanel where the element are the direct child (and only leaf) of a tree node, or is there anyway I can get from a tree panel to show only a specific node with its direct leaf ?

Thank 's in advance

Reagards

Near

mitchellsimoens
28 Nov 2011, 6:50 AM
No, you cannot easily have a grid as a node. If you only want to show a certain node and it's children, then you can do so from the TreeStore and have it reflect changes.

near
28 Nov 2011, 7:21 AM
Ok,thank's

And how could I configure the tree store to make display only certain node? is there a way to do it dynamically ?

thank's in advance

Reagards

Near

mitchellsimoens
28 Nov 2011, 7:26 AM
Ok,thank's

And how could I configure the tree store to make display only certain node? is there a way to do it dynamically ?

thank's in advance

Reagards

Near

You need to update the TreeStore... whatever is in the TreeStore will be displayed.

near
28 Nov 2011, 8:27 AM
Hi,

I don't know if it's bug, but I've tried manually to set some nodes attributes hidden to true and disabled to true. but it's working.

Is there any reason fo that or I should set another property

Thank's in advance

Near

near
29 Nov 2011, 2:01 AM
A clear Idea of what I would like to do is an explorer - that is when I click on a tree node, I would like to see its children (the direct ones) show in a side panel, and on the other hand, be able to show only the leaves.