PDA

View Full Version : Ext JS 4.0.7 - Grid Scroll Bars Not Showing

jeromer
28 Nov 2011, 11:51 AM
I have a grid panel and a form panel as children of a panel whose layout is hbox. I have autoScroll on the grid panel. I'm display via a view port whose layout is fit. No matter what I do I cannot get the grid scroll bars to appear. The grid just expands verically of the page if to many rows. The hbox panel is a tab of a tabpanel. Anyone run into this before?

tobiu
28 Nov 2011, 12:04 PM
you should use the forum search :)

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?157442-Grid-vertical-scrollbar-lost

mitchellsimoens
28 Nov 2011, 12:20 PM
And in 4.1 scrolling has been redone to use browser native scrolling which has fixed every scrolling issue I have come across.

jeromer
28 Nov 2011, 2:41 PM
I check out the other links. I applied the git override. Nothing worked. Is there a beta that fixes this?

mitchellsimoens
28 Nov 2011, 7:50 PM
4.1 PR1 is out and I believe beta is just a couple weeks away (unless something comes up).

jeromer
29 Nov 2011, 9:51 AM
I wonder if there is any way I can redesign my app that may allow the scroll bars to work. Right now I have a viewport->topLevelTabPanel->topLevelPanel->targetLevelTabPanel->targetPanel[hbox] that contains 2 panels which both contain grids.

It is here that the scroll bars are not showing. Is it because of the tabs or something else?