PDA

View Full Version : Select row in multiple Carousel at same time

GoyalAshu
6 Dec 2011, 6:14 AM
Hi

I wanted to make a grid with large number of columns (say 6-8).

But the horizontal scrolling seems not working properly. Then I was thinking to put 3 grids inside the carousel, so that User can swipe and can see next set of columns.

Now I have faced one issue while selecting a row from one carousel page then it should be selected in another all carousel also.

If anybody has any idea or pointers about how to get this done, please share.
Thanks in advance!

mitchellsimoens
6 Dec 2011, 7:32 AM
I would warn you about having too much rendered at once... DOM size will affect application performance.

That being said... you need to capture select on one grid and then select the same record on the other grids.

jiindal1988
6 Dec 2011, 10:56 PM
I have created a Grid using your (Mitchell Simoens) Ext.ux.touch.GridSummary. It works fine for me.

I also have the column rendering issue. I have to display 5-6 columns, how can I display all those so that the display looks proper.

Would it be a good idea to display them in carousels???

Any help is Appreciated.

jiindal1988
6 Dec 2011, 11:20 PM
I have placed multiple carousels, adjacent to each other horizontally. I can get the selected row index of individual carousels.

I am not able to set any particular row as selected row.

Please let me know, which property to use to set a row as selected and where can I access it from?

I intend to use this setting to give impression of a continuous grid by using more than one carousels.

Thank you in Anticipation.