PDA

View Full Version : Renaming Username?

umr.ashrf
9 Dec 2011, 1:16 AM
How can I rename my sencha forum username? I had mistakenly made it um.rashrf whereas I wanted to make it umr.ashrf ​which reflects my name Umair Ashraf.

mitchellsimoens
9 Dec 2011, 9:17 AM
Done :)

umr.ashrf
9 Dec 2011, 9:49 AM
Thanks!

GenyTales
8 Jul 2012, 6:43 AM
Because I have an issue with my username that seems to be wrong to try Sencha Animator (trial) I want to change it or at least a solution to my problem.

When I write "Gen&Tales" and my password in the sign in window of Sencha Animator it doesn't work. Program says: "Sorry, your login information is incorrect.". So if it's a problem with "&" then change it to "y" to read "GenyTales". Or if it's ok to have an "&" then guide me to be able to try the program.

Thanks!

isabelwortman
21 Jul 2012, 11:47 PM
When I misspelled my name once in a forum, I had to use my other email address just to correct it. :)

mitchellsimoens
22 Jul 2012, 9:03 AM
Because I have an issue with my username that seems to be wrong to try Sencha Animator (trial) I want to change it or at least a solution to my problem.

When I write "Gen&Tales" and my password in the sign in window of Sencha Animator it doesn't work. Program says: "Sorry, your login information is incorrect.". So if it's a problem with "&" then change it to "y" to read "GenyTales". Or if it's ok to have an "&" then guide me to be able to try the program.

Thanks!

Sorry this slipped by but I have renamed your username to replace '&' with 'y'