PDA

View Full Version : Problem with icons images...

demispb
12 Dec 2011, 1:27 PM
Hello, I'm new on Sencha Touch. I had problems with the visualization of the Icons images, i put the iconCls property, and it show a empty space on the toolbar, i think i need some images folder on my project, i copied all the resources folder to my local project and change the relative path for the file sencha-touch.css to my resources folder and nothing....

:-/

Thanks alot !!!!

mitchellsimoens
12 Dec 2011, 1:30 PM
You need to specify the background image in your CSS.

demispb
12 Dec 2011, 1:53 PM
Thanks but i was thinking that sencha have defaults images for icons, like the icon page example, this page only use the sencha-touch.css and show several icons simple calling the iconCls..for example :

this is part of the icon page of the sencha examples....

cls: 'card1',
html: 'Both toolbars and tabbars have built-in, ready to use icons. Styling custom icons is no hassle.<p><small>If you cant see all of the buttons below, try scrolling left/right.</small></p>',
items: [
{ iconCls: 'bookmarks', title: 'Bookmarks' },
{ iconCls: 'download', title: 'Download' },
{ iconCls: 'favorites', title: 'Favorites' },
{ iconCls: 'info', title: 'Info' },
{ iconCls: 'more', title: 'More' },
{ iconCls: 'search', title: 'Search' },
{ iconCls: 'settings', title: 'Settings' },
{ iconCls: 'team', title: 'Team' },
{ iconCls: 'time', title: 'Time' },
{ iconCls: 'user', title: 'User' }
],

on this page it show several icons and dont use any extra css for that.

Thanks aLot !!!!

mitchellsimoens
12 Dec 2011, 1:55 PM
There are some that we use internally but there are lots more images that we distribute but we don't have in CSS , we leave that up to the devs to use only what you need.

dmillasich
20 Dec 2011, 10:50 PM
Did you include:

iconMask: true,

in the definition of the toolbar?

I had the same problem described in this post. I'd overlooked the configuration item, and got blank buttons in the toolbar. Added the configuration item, and it works.

demispb
21 Dec 2011, 5:20 AM
It solve my problem too...thanks you very much dmillasich ....