PDA

View Full Version : Display using a carousel, content stored in a list

todos27
14 Dec 2011, 6:58 AM
Hi people,

Have anyone a suggestion about how to display using a carousel content that is stored on a list? I'm just starting to think about it, so I wanted to ask here before to get some good ideas.

Thanks in advance,

Todos.

micmac_creations
14 Dec 2011, 7:17 AM
I'm not sure what you mean, but if you mean embed an Ext.List within a Carousel, then it is entirely possible! You just embed the list as an item in the Carousel panel the same way you would normally a panel! This allows lists to be swiped between :)

mitchellsimoens
14 Dec 2011, 7:29 AM
Or are you wanting an Ext.data.Store to hold the pages of the Carousel and the Carousel use the Store to build the pages? If so, yup!

todos27
14 Dec 2011, 12:57 PM
My store is dynamic, it is possible to add and remove pages and these pages are organise on a list. When a page is selected from the list, the page is display. But I also want that when the user is seeing a display page, can also see the other pages saved on the store usign a carousel.

So probably that panel where I shown the selected item, should be implemented as a carousel.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Todos.

todos27
2 Jan 2012, 7:42 AM
Hi Mitchell, that is exactly what I need. I save data in local storage and use these data to populate a list. The same data should be in the carousel. But I haven't figure it out how to load the data on the carousel. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.