PDA

View Full Version : Query Regarding Sencha touch bar charts

mrc.prasad5
18 Dec 2011, 10:51 PM
I am working on an application with sencha touch charts. By default the chart's left axis labels are aligned to right. I want them to be left aligned. I have applied text-align style on chart => axis => label in ThemeList.js as below.

"selector": "chart axis label",
"style": {
"text-align": "left",
"fill": "#FFFFFF",
"font": "9px Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif",
"font-weight": "bold",
"spacing": 2,
"padding": 5
}

But, i was not able to get aligned them left. Please help me. I want to get the chart ouput as the chart image attatched. I want to left align chart`s left axis labels and to generate a line between labels as in the chart image attatched. Please share the solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
mrc

mitchellsimoens
19 Dec 2011, 8:57 AM
Have you inspected the DOM to see if that was set on the correct element?

mrc.prasad5
22 Dec 2011, 4:01 AM
hi mitchellsimoens,
I inspected the DOM to see whether it was on the correct element. But I didn`t find any element of such type. So, please share solution ASAP. I tried the "text-align": "left", in ThemeList.js but the chart zxis labels are not aligned left. And I tried using a config option like margin:'some padding values' and direction:'left' and some other options like this to left the align the chart left axis labels . But I didn`t get the desired ouput. And I tried a html5 tag called </hr> tag to get a line between the chart left axis labels as shown in the image. Even it also doesn`t work. So could you please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance,
mrc.prasad5