PDA

View Full Version : TODO: vista dark theme

tobiu
27 Oct 2007, 8:49 AM
hi together,

is anyone already working on a "migration" of the vista dark theme (of the ext 1.x series).
i really liked it, with little modifications, and i am hoping, that it will find a way to ext 2.x ;)

if there is already a running version, i missed it in the forums. please tell me in case of!

kind regards, tobiu

brian.moeskau
27 Oct 2007, 1:55 PM
Not exactly the same, but pretty close:

http://extjs.com/learn/Extension:BlackTheme

tobiu
27 Oct 2007, 2:16 PM
hi brian,

thanks for your reply.
i have seen the black theme, since it was in the top10 of the latest posts in this forum and i like it.

but it differs quite a bit: the vista theme had for example dark grey "headers" of each element, which moved from a dark grey to a bit lighter grey with a color-change in each pixel-row. here there are just 2 colors.

but this theme might be a really good start to modify it towards the old theme.

if i find some free time, i might start it by myself.

in general i would to know if anyone else would like to see that template again, or if i am the only one *g*

kind regards, tobiu

thejoker101
29 Oct 2007, 5:37 AM
I'd like to see it again, it was my favorite theme out of all the 1.1 themes and I was sad to see it go away in 2.0.

edog
23 Nov 2007, 4:52 PM
Any updates on anyone porting the vista theme to 2.0? Just checking before I spend any time on it. The black, slate and others are good but I just liked the vista dark the most.

Pagebaker
24 Nov 2007, 1:16 AM
You probably should start working on it then, I think u can borrow the most of the original 1.1 theme

ebizviz
14 Jan 2008, 2:11 PM
My management feel vista dark theme matches closely with our existing applications, they want to go migrate to Ext (with license and support) only if the vista dark theme is available.

If some one has this theme (or modified the 1.x theme to use in 2.x), can you please share this?

Thanks

aarif

thejoker101
15 Jan 2008, 5:15 AM
My management feel vista dark theme matches closely with our existing applications, they want to go migrate to Ext (with license and support) only if the vista dark theme is available.

If some one has this theme (or modified the 1.x theme to use in 2.x), can you please share this?

Thanks

aarif

http://extjs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10950

RobbyRacoon
23 Aug 2008, 8:52 AM
That desktop demo app is very cool, and the vista black theme for it looks great! But it's not a general ExtJS Vista theme, and isn't really what was being asked for :(