PDA

View Full Version : v2 [Parser.Statement.factory] Statement type 'locale' is currently not supported

vadimv
27 Dec 2011, 7:15 AM
for Ext 4.1 beta. Is this a notice, how is written, or an error.. ?

mitchellsimoens
27 Dec 2011, 7:44 AM
I have started seeing those also. Not 100% what they are coming from but I have past it up to see why.

vadimv
27 Dec 2011, 10:34 AM
dived a little in to the issue, and it seems(may be) that are coming from code pieces like:

//<locale>
disabledDatesText : 'Disabled',
//</locale>

and the parser from the jsbuilder throws these logs in console.....so waiting for some light here.

mitchellsimoens
27 Dec 2011, 12:28 PM
It turns out the next release of the SDK Tools will have support for this. Before you ask, I don't have any idea on date for the next release but this shouldn't have any affect on the actual build.

silcreval
15 May 2012, 11:48 PM
I see

[NOTICE][Parser.Statement.factory] Statement type 'locale' is currently not supported, ignored

in the build for 4.1 and I noticed that the resulting app-all.js doesnt contain everything. It seems that files that get the above notice are skipped in the final build.

This means that you still get multiple file requests from ext.js after app-all.js is loaded.

Was the SDK updated to support this. I'm using Sencha Command v1.2.2

silcreval
16 May 2012, 9:06 AM
Tried SDK 2.0.0 but this doesnt seem to work on CentOS 5.8 (complains about Qt library).