PDA

View Full Version : Rowediting long click event, avoid confict beteew double click and (single) click

near
11 Jan 2012, 2:26 AM
Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a way to configure a click event as a long one especialy the click for the rowediting plugin.
On the otherhand, I would like to do different actions when I click or double click on an item within a grid using a rowediting plugin. Actually when I set the clicksToEdit (http://docs.sencha.com/ext-js/4-0/#!/api/Ext.grid.plugin.Editing-cfg-clicksToEdit) property of the Rowediting plugin to 1, I can't listen to the double click for a second action, even when I change the order of those actions double click to edti and a single click for the other action, only the action on single click is fired.
Could you help me please

Thank's in advance

near

jay@moduscreate.com
24 Jan 2012, 9:23 AM
a "click" is an event that is determined by the OS. It's the combination of a mouse down + mouse up event on the same target.

If you want to modify how clicks are defined, you're going to have to listen for the mouse down event, and mouse up. If the delta of time is within parameters, invoke the click option.

I vote against this behavior, btw. Surely that has to be a better way for you to achieve your goals.

near
25 Jan 2012, 7:49 AM
thk's jay,
I've taken another alternative without long click event in my application
Regards
Near