PDA

View Full Version : Bottom panel with form bleeds over the enclosing DIV

DroidIn.net
11 Jan 2012, 12:18 PM
Here are two screeshots to illustrate the problem:1: Things look and resize normally until the certain min height is reached:

2. If I keep shrinking the hight the bottom panel will bleed over the content above:

I'm using Ext GWT v. 2.2.5 and GWT v. 2.4.0Layouts are as follows:1. Outer layout - > BorderLayout2. Center panel of the outer layout contains TabPanel:
final ContentPanel center = new ContentPanel(new RowLayout(Orientation.VERTICAL)); center.setHeaderVisible(false); final BorderLayoutData centerData = new BorderLayoutData(LayoutRegion.CENTER); centerData.setMargins(new Margins(0, 0, 0, 0)); centerData.setMinSize(600); center.add(this.tabPanel, new RowData(1, 1, new Margins(0, 0, 0, 0)));3. Each TabItem is set with BorderLayout with the ContentPanel (FitLayout) + grid in the CENTER and preview (FormPanel) in the SOUTHIt is that second SOUTH panel with form that bleeds over the top portion. I checked the CSS and overflow is set to hidden but 1. it's not shrinking and 2 it bleeds

DroidIn.net
12 Jan 2012, 3:59 PM
Turns out - the problem was that by default form is painted on transparent background. It also evident that in BorderLayout SOUTH panel will overlay CENTER and NORTH when shrinked. So I changed the form background to solid white and that solved the problem