PDA

View Full Version : Sencha Touch Application back button with Android / IOS device relation...

Sameer Khan
23 Jan 2012, 3:20 AM
HI, Here how can i maintain the relationship with back button of device and sencha application back buttion.

Here back button should work in both modes...if i click on back button of device it should bring my previous formpanel of sencha touch application..

Plz post the positive answer for this...
Thanks in advance

mitchellsimoens
23 Jan 2012, 9:05 AM
You need to implement history in your app which isn't the easiest if you are far into development. This should have been done at the beginning if it was a requirement.

Sameer Khan
24 Jan 2012, 2:57 AM
Hi, Thanks for your answer...

If possible plz write some sample code on it..i will try to implement on my application...In the forums also i spent lot of time to get result on it, but some how no use of it...

Thanks in Advance..

Sameer Khan
24 Jan 2012, 3:33 AM
If possible can u please share some sample code for that?

gkatz
24 Jan 2012, 3:55 AM
do you mean the physical android back button? or back button in general?

Sameer Khan
24 Jan 2012, 3:58 AM
do you mean the physical android back button? or back button in general?

HI, Thanks for responding..

Physical android device back buttion symbol. not the application back button..

gkatz
24 Jan 2012, 4:01 AM
you need to either search for a history manager plugin of some sort or you can have a cross app variable that holds a function which represent what a back button does in the context of the use case your in at each moment. you should assign this variable/function both to the software back buttons (sencha button components) and also to the phonegap physical back button hook. this helps you maintain synchronization between the physical and software back buttons.
this should not be that hard to implement...

Sameer Khan
24 Jan 2012, 4:04 AM
HI, If possible can u plz share some sample code for me how to implement the histroy on back buttons with my applicaion..
I don't have idea to implement plugins in sencha touch...