PDA

View Full Version : PR4 './dataview/ComponentView.js'

tino7_03
24 Jan 2012, 9:12 AM
I have upgrated my project to PR4 and now at sturtup I recive this error:
Uncaught Error: [Ext.Loader] Failed loading './dataview/ComponentView.js', please verify that the file exists

I don't understand why...

mitchellsimoens
24 Jan 2012, 9:50 AM
http://dev.sencha.com/deploy/sencha-touch-2-pr4/release-notes.html

ComponentView has been merged with DataView.

tino7_03
24 Jan 2012, 10:18 AM
I know it. I have seen the docs before my question, but I have never used componentview. my project uses a dataView only. I think now the MVC structure requires a componentview because it's marged, but I don't understand how I must referene it... Have you an example please?

rdougan
24 Jan 2012, 11:24 AM
You shouldn't need to use the component view of DataView unless you want to show components. If you want to continue to use itemTpl, you can ignore ComponentView.

tino7_03
24 Jan 2012, 12:06 PM
I'm not using dataview in direct way, but I'm using ext.ux.touch.grid in my project. Is it possible that is it to require componentview?

mitchellsimoens
24 Jan 2012, 12:11 PM
I'm not using dataview in direct way, but I'm using ext.ux.touch.grid in my project. Is it possible that is it to require componentview?

Third party extensions (like mine) will have to make sure they update with each release. The grid, since ComponentView was merged, will need to be updated.

tino7_03
24 Jan 2012, 12:19 PM
Ok I understand.
Thanks for the answer.

tino7_03
26 Jan 2012, 10:21 AM
I'm trynig to update
ext.ux.touch.grid for use it with PR4, but I have some difficults...
I'd like know if is it possyble to hope in a new version... In not case I will continue my work...
Thanks.

mitchellsimoens
26 Jan 2012, 10:44 AM
I'm trynig to update
ext.ux.touch.grid for use it with PR4, but I have some difficults...
I'd like know if is it possyble to hope in a new version... In not case I will continue my work...
Thanks.

I will update it but currently am a bit deep into Ext JS 4.1 development and working on the Sencha Touch 2 in Action book so I currently don't have time.

tino7_03
26 Jan 2012, 11:40 AM
thanks for your answer.
I ask you only a little help.
I recive an error when in your code I find store.isLoading (Object [object Object] has no method 'isLoading').
is it not presente in PR4 "isLoading" method?
Thanks again
EDIT
I have opened a specific post.