PDA

View Full Version : Its.tab.plugin.Tool

vietits
27 Jan 2012, 8:08 PM
A tab plugin used to add a toolbar before or after the tabbar of a tabpanel. Hope that it will be useful to you.

Latest Release
v1.1 (2012-02-15)

Screenshot

How to use

Ext.create('Ext.tab.Panel', {
plugins: [{
ptype : 'itstabtool',
position: 'before',
items : [{
xtype: 'button',
iconCls: 'icon-timer'
},{
xtype: 'button',
iconCls: 'icon-reload'
}]
}],
});

Plugin config

{String} position The position of toolbar in relation to the tabbar. It can be "before" or "after". Default to "after".
{Object/Object[]} items A single item, or an array of child Components to be added to this toolbar
Source code

Changelog for 1.1

Fix the bug of appearing border around tabbar when resizing plain tabpanel

dawesi
28 Jan 2012, 9:47 AM
nice work... I'll check it out...

Just for people searching the forums, there used to be an extension called Inline Toolbar TabPanel, and Tab Panel - Inline Toolbar....

There's another 3.x similar extension that's been ported to 4.x here (http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?134399-Ext.ux.tab.Toolbar-Inline-tab-toolbar) also

ajaxvador
29 Jan 2012, 7:52 AM
+1

astronaute
4 Feb 2012, 2:55 AM
Very nice plugin !

A small bug: when there are too many tabs and arrow appear to the right, if you manually re-size the browser to be larger, the bar height increments.

I don't know if this is fixable in this plugin?

vietits
5 Feb 2012, 8:37 PM
Very nice plugin !

A small bug: when there are too many tabs and arrow appear to the right, if you manually re-size the browser to be larger, the bar height increments.

I don't know if this is fixable in this plugin?

Thank for your feedback. However, I could not reproduce the issue that you mentioned. Could you supply me more details about this?

astronaute
6 Feb 2012, 12:52 AM
Thank for your feedback. However, I could not reproduce the issue that you mentioned. Could you supply me more details about this?

Firefox 10, tool position "after".

Step 1: Add enough tabs in order to make tabbar scroll arrows appear.
Step 2: Resize browser window, make it larger in order to make scroll arrows disappear

Bug: as you can see, some extra lines are added and the tabbar height is modified for some reason:
Hope that helps :)

astronaute
10 Feb 2012, 1:55 AM
Hey vietits, can you reproduce this bug?

vietits
10 Feb 2012, 5:29 AM
Hi astronaute,

Thank you for reporting the bug. I have fixed this bug by releasing version 1.1 and update it on the first post of this thread.

xuzicn
14 May 2012, 10:18 PM
Nice work=D>

xuzicn
14 May 2012, 11:49 PM
Seems that the plain config of tabpanel doesn't work since this plugin adds a toolbar which doesnt support plain view.

Christiand
15 May 2012, 4:04 AM
+1 B)

thadude
4 Jul 2013, 12:54 AM
Small Fix: Keep the Toolbars ordering when adding the TabBar again. Add the TabBar with addDocked and index 0, otherwise tbar will be rendered above the TabBar.

Change

tab.addDocked({
xtype: 'toolbar',
dock : bar.dock || 'top',
items: me.position == 'before' ? lst.concat(bar) : [bar].concat(lst)
});
to

tab.addDocked({
xtype: 'toolbar',
dock : bar.dock || 'top',
items: me.position == 'before' ? lst.concat(bar) : [bar].concat(lst)
}, 0);