PDA

View Full Version : How does Sencha builder know when to stop looking for classes that your project needs

scancubus
7 Feb 2012, 12:20 PM
Hello, We have an app that in turn loads subApps into Iframes. We are now attempting to minify the entire project, but of course the builder is not picking up the classes loaded from the iframe. It looks like the builder uses Ext.Loader.history to get the list of classes to include in the jsb3 file. To make it simple, when our subApp has finished loading, I was going to merge the classes from the subApp with the classes from the mainApp into Ext.Loader.history, that way the SDK will pick up all the class names. The thing that I cant figure out is when does JSBuilder stop collecting class names for the jsb3?

thanks

mitchellsimoens
7 Feb 2012, 1:47 PM
It pretty much launches your app and follows all the requires/uses/stores/models/controllers/views/Ext.require and keeps order of them so when there aren't anymore classes based on those then it will stop. So if you have sub apps that are required by any of your main app classes then it won't include them.

scancubus
8 Feb 2012, 6:37 PM
so there is no magic about it? There must be something you can do to trick it. I mean, didn't you guys write it?