PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Where is the label component?

parky128
8 Feb 2012, 8:24 AM
Hello,

Just taking my first look at the Designer 2 Beta, it looks amazing, super job guys!

I am having a go at re-working a Touch application and starting to use the designer to re work my views. I have come across an issue where I can't replicate a toolbar consisting of a label, spacer and some buttons.

From my own non designer generated UI code, I have the following (docked to a Tab Panel):

{
xtype: 'toolbar',
docked: 'top',
ui: 'light',
itemId: 'topToolbarMain',
defaults: {
iconMask: true
},
items: [

{ xtype: 'label', html: 'Current Locations', style: 'color:white;', itemId: 'labelTopToolbarTitle'},
{ xtype: 'spacer' },
{ iconCls: 'refresh', itemId: 'btnRefresh' },
{ iconCls: 'user', itemId: 'btnUserLogout' },
{ iconCls: 'settings', itemId: 'btnUserPrefs' }
]
}

In designer I'm trying to achieve a title label aligned to the left and then 3 buttons aligned to the right. I can get the buttons aligning to the right fine with a spacer before them. But I now need to have a title aligned to the left, which is why in my hand code UI I ended up using a label, but label is not present in designer 2 I see.

Can I just use the toolbar title config in designer and align to the left as I need? I cant't see how to do this from the config options.

Thanks

jjohnston
9 Feb 2012, 9:20 AM
We will be adding support for the Label component. In the meantime you can use a plain Component -- there's really no difference between that and Label actually.

aconran
10 Feb 2012, 4:38 PM
Coming in the next build.