PDA

View Full Version : can't drag and drop datastore

dbspaceg
8 Feb 2012, 9:46 AM
I try to follow the Getting Start Guide, but get stuck in drag and drop JSON Store, (it doesn't allow me to drop, does any one know what could be cause of this?

aconran
8 Feb 2012, 10:07 AM
You can drop anywhere on the canvas that does not have a component. Or you can drop onto the stores node in the project inspector at the top right.

dbspaceg
8 Feb 2012, 10:24 AM
droping in the stores node in the project works. Wish it could be drop in the convas also regardless whether it has component or not

UASencha
9 Feb 2012, 11:32 AM
Same deal here. Json Store and Model will not drop into canvas under any circumstances. They do drop into project inspector as expected.

aconran
9 Feb 2012, 12:25 PM
This was a bug that was introduced in between 266 and 276 and we did not catch. It will be resolved in the next build.

andyproxis
10 Feb 2012, 3:43 AM
I cant add store... I tryed with canvas, window, project, store section in project - almost everywhere ;-(. Please help ;-). Also i sent question regarding buying licence and didnt got answer.

Thanks for reply.

andyproxis
10 Feb 2012, 5:22 AM
I was unable to drop down json store. But I was able to add model object into M section of project. After I added json proxy into this model.

aconran
10 Feb 2012, 6:36 AM
I cant add store... I tryed with canvas, window, project, store section in project - almost everywhere ;-(. Please help ;-).

Drop it on the stores category node. Next build you will be able to drop it anywhere on the canvas.

Also i sent question regarding buying licence and didnt got answer.

Where did you send an email? orders at sencha.com gets a large volume of email and may take a day to respond or it could have been caught in the spam filter.

Phil.Strong
10 Feb 2012, 8:15 AM
Yes this is a bug. The next update will allow you to drop models, views, stores, controllers onto the canvas where appropriate.