PDA

View Full Version : Why was my post removed about the actions column

Mthor
8 Feb 2012, 1:50 PM
I posted a question about the actions column not being able to setHandler when calling in the editable.js page. can someone shine some light on this.

I try item.setHandler() and of course not working cause setHandler is not a method or event. so what should I use

Mthor
8 Feb 2012, 1:53 PM
and please don't suggest designer 2.0, I have a large project that is already done in the first designer and dont have time to migrate the app now

aconran
8 Feb 2012, 2:01 PM
Your post was moved, not removed. I apologize I thought it was a mistake.
http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?179616-handler-configuration-missing-for-ActionColumn

In your implementation class add to the actioncolumn dynamically.

Mthor
8 Feb 2012, 2:04 PM
ok, thanks, I appreciate the help.

I was playing with designer 2.0 and I noticed in the action column there is no event "handler" does the same go for designer 2.0 if you use the action column?

thanks

aconran
8 Feb 2012, 2:07 PM
Ya, we have the same problem with ActionColumn but will be improving it in Designer 2.0.

You may want to try opening your large xds file in Designer 2.0 and saving it in a new directory. I think you will be pleasantly surprised *cross fingers*. The migration process should be literally a few seconds.

Mthor
8 Feb 2012, 3:30 PM
ok sounds good, I will try to do that, I do like 2.0 much better, just was hesitant about importing such a large project

aconran
8 Feb 2012, 4:51 PM
Let us know how it goes! If you would like to confidentially share your large project with us at designer.feedback at sencha.com, we would certainly appreciate it.