PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] error registering sencha touch designer in linux

gamebit07
9 Feb 2012, 12:38 AM
I am currently logged into the forum, i use the same credentials(Sencha ID and password the one i have used for logging in to this forum) to register Sencha Designer 2. But every time i do i get an error:
A communication error has occured. I am using the 32 bit deb package and my OS is Ubuntu.

jatapia
9 Feb 2012, 9:23 AM
Hi,

Im having a similar issue (on windows 7 Pro 64 bits), im logged in the forums just fine with my sencha id, but when i introduce the sencha id to the designer 2 nothing happens !! only says the button of Sign In "Please Wait..." ... and nothing !!!!

Can anyone knows why i can't open the ide ?

aconran
9 Feb 2012, 9:46 AM
A communication error has occured. I am using the 32 bit deb package and my OS is Ubuntu.

We have a known issue with linux at the moment.
http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?177870-Sencha-Designer-2-Unable-to-sign-in-on-Ubuntu-quot-A-communication-error-has-occured.-quot

aconran
9 Feb 2012, 9:47 AM
Im having a similar issue (on windows 7 Pro 64 bits), im logged in the forums just fine with my sencha id, but when i introduce the sencha id to the designer 2 nothing happens !! only says the button of Sign In "Please Wait..." ... and nothing !!!!

Can anyone knows why i can't open the ide ?

Please contact designer.feedback at sencha.com so that we can get you up and running.

aconran
10 Feb 2012, 4:38 PM
The linux bug has been fixed with new distributables. Please download the latest binaries and you should be able to register on linux.