PDA

View Full Version : No preview after updating Sencha Designer

PranKe01
9 Feb 2012, 1:29 AM
Hi guys,

I updated to the current SD2 version today. Now I got the problem, that in the preview (phone canvas) I often see a blank page, instead of the panel-content. In the previous version I could select the items (buttons etc.) and change some settings and see how it looks.
This problem does not exist in every panel - sometimes I see the content... If it helps, I would send my project files to a developer, so that you could debug it. But maybe you are aware of the problem already.

Greetings from Germany!

aconran
9 Feb 2012, 8:31 AM
Yes, please send your project file to us via to PM myself.

PranKe01
9 Feb 2012, 8:44 AM
I will do it in ~16 hours, when I'm back in work :)

aconran
9 Feb 2012, 9:37 AM
I have a feeling this was related to the other thread you posted about the root configuration being renamed to rootProperty.

PranKe01
9 Feb 2012, 9:44 AM
Hm. I changed all stores to use the rootProperty.

calmdev
2 Mar 2012, 11:18 AM
Hello,

I'm having the same issue, but it occurred after purchasing a license.

Is there someone who can help me to resolve this? My application deploys and runs without any issues, but I no longer have the preview within designer 2 beta.

Thanks

aconran
2 Mar 2012, 1:59 PM
Is there someone who can help me to resolve this? My application deploys and runs without any issues, but I no longer have the preview within designer 2 beta.

Preview will be re-instated as of the next beta release > 298.

calmdev
2 Mar 2012, 2:01 PM
Thanks so much for your time. I'll continue on my project now :D

- Levi

calmdev
2 Mar 2012, 6:54 PM
Hey there - just wanted to follow up and let you know that I'm now running on build version 298 and that I'm still experiencing the same issue. However, I am able to create new components which appear in the preview. It seems to be that all of my existing components are not displaying though. I can duplicate those existing components and they will reappear. All of my components are inside of a tab panel component.

Please let me know if you have heard of this or have any suggestions.

Thanks,
Levi

aconran
2 Mar 2012, 7:16 PM
Send us your project and I'll gladly take a look

calmdev
2 Mar 2012, 7:43 PM
Sent. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help troubleshoot.

I'm running on windows 7, 64bit.

Thanks,
Levi