PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Store/model not working after new update!!!!

vivendi
9 Feb 2012, 6:44 AM
The past few days i've been working on a project with Designer 2 with no problems at all.
Today when i opened the Designer 2 tool i got prompted with the message that there's a small update available. I installed the update.

Now i notice that non of my AjaxProxy stores are working!! I can still right click on my store in the Project Inspector and click on "Load Data". It still loads my data, so there's nothing wrong with my JSON.

But this store is attached to a list, and this list isn't loading any data at all! I tried to manually load the store with JSON data, but i also tried to enable the "autoLoad" propery. But in both cases my list won't show any data at all...

Is there any way i can fix this problem myself...!?

aconran
9 Feb 2012, 9:29 AM
vivendi, sorry about this.

Would you be able to post the project that illustrates the issue and/or create a simple test case?

aconran
9 Feb 2012, 9:38 AM
Also check out the configuration of your reader. The root configuration was renamed to rootProperty in between build 266 and 276, this may be triggering your issue.

vivendi
9 Feb 2012, 12:16 PM
Also check out the configuration of your reader. The root configuration was renamed to rootProperty in between build 266 and 276, this may be triggering your issue.

Sorry, i can't post a simple testcase right now. I'm only able to do that next monday. I'll check first if it's the 'rootProperty' that is causing the trouble. In anyway i'll report back with the message that i was able to fix it, or with a sample project.

Phil.Strong
10 Feb 2012, 12:43 PM
It's the rootProperty I'm sure of it

vivendi
13 Feb 2012, 12:20 AM
Thanks alot! It was indeed the 'rootProperty' that was changed. It is working again.