PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with in NavigationView

WagsMax
10 Feb 2012, 12:30 PM
I have a list as an item in a NavigationView (the image on the left). However, using this layout, when I push a new View onto the NavigationView, the mainpanel-toolbar stays docked to the bottom and the new view slides in which has its own toolbar - very confusing, and not exactly what I want.

To fix it, I thought that if I group the list and the toolbar into a panel (MyPanel on the right) under the NavigationBar, the list (now named MyList1 by the ide) and the toolbar would slide out and the new View would replace both the list and the toolbar. When I do that, the ListView seems to break (ie. it does not show the list bound to the store). How do I organize the objects so that the List and the toolbar slide out together when a new View is pushed onto the NavigationView?

aconran
10 Feb 2012, 4:50 PM
I dont understand the exact problem. Could you share a simple project with us?

WagsMax
10 Feb 2012, 6:28 PM
@conran: I cannot attach an .xda file. How is it possible to get you my project?

Phil.Strong
11 Feb 2012, 10:39 AM
can you zip it up and attach?

WagsMax
11 Feb 2012, 3:19 PM
I have attached a simple project that illustrates my problem.

Basically, when you press the Screen2 button, I want the list and toolbar on Screen 1 to be replaced by Screen 2 (a panel with a toolbar). The problem is, that Screen 1's toolbar stays on when it should be sliding out with the list and the rest of the screen. I know I am not doing something right in Designer, because I could do this when I was hand-coding in ST1.1.

bharatn
11 Feb 2012, 7:12 PM
The right way would be to make toolbar docked child of the List which is a bug currently and will be fixed in next release.

For now you can hide/show the toolbar

So on tap of mybutton

button.up('navigationview').push({ xtype: 'screen2', title: 'Screen 2'});button.up('toolbar').hide();

And add pop event handler on Navigation View

this.down('toolbar').show();

hanank421
31 Oct 2012, 11:47 PM
Hi

I want help to write function to display a panel on itemtap.

In navigation view at same level i have a list and panel, so when i click on item in list i want a panel to be displayed.

I had used this function to go from one panel to another on button tap.
button.up('navigationview').push({ xtype: 'screen2', title: 'Screen 2'});

I want a function for itemtap to display a panel or carousel.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ankit

hanank421
1 Nov 2012, 12:14 AM
What function to write to display panel on Itemtap

Hi

I want help to write function to display a panel on itemtap.

In navigation view at same level i have a list and panel, so when i click on item in list i want a panel to be displayed.

I had used this function to go from one panel to another on button tap.
button.up('navigationview').push({ xtype: 'screen2', title: 'Screen 2'});

I want a function for itemtap to display a panel or carousel.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Ankit

aconran
1 Nov 2012, 3:39 PM
Please avoid hijacking old threads.

It's unclear what you are asking for. Have you read the navigation view tutorial?
http://docs.sencha.com/architect/2/#!/guide/navigationview