PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] "defaultMargins" is set to a string instead of an object.

sssml2011
14 Feb 2012, 6:01 AM
I attempted to set the defaultMargins property for a Container to {top:0, left:0, bottom:0, right:5} and Designer set it to the string '{top:0, left:0, bottom:0, right:5}' in the generated code. This caused the contained items to not display. I removed the defaultMargins property value and the items display, obviously without the margins.

aconran
14 Feb 2012, 1:12 PM
It does convert it to a string for me, but it also works properly in object notation.

Regardless, we will look into this bug.

sssml2011
15 Feb 2012, 3:20 AM
I am not sure what you mean by "but it also works properly in object notation." When the defaultMargins property is set to a string, as Designer is doing, regardless of whether the string contains object notation, the margins are not applied.

The other thing I noticed is that defaultMargins does not work when set to a CSS margin string, such as "0 0 0 5", even though the Ext JS documentation says it can be set this way. This appears to either be a bug in Ext JS, or incorrect documentation.

dfoelber
19 Jul 2012, 9:19 AM
This issue has been fixed and will be included in the next update.

Thanks!

fargs
9 Aug 2012, 5:00 PM
I am using build 442 but the release notes have only been updated to 439. This issue still exists in 442. Adding release dates to the changelog would be useful as well.

Thanks,

aconran
14 Aug 2012, 2:02 PM
We released Sencha Architect 2.1 this morning and this issue is resolved.
www.sencha.com/blog/sencha-architect-2-1

Please check out the changelog:
http://docs.sencha.com/architect/2/#!/guide/changelog