PDA

View Full Version : Not able to change the text color or background color in the htmleditor in IE

sanjayarrk1
16 Feb 2012, 1:17 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am using ext-4.0.7-gp version of extJS
I am facing one problem in htmleditor in IE7, IE8, and IE9 browser.

Problem -
1)Type a text in htmleditor.
2)Select the text and click on arrow image of font color button in toolbar to change the color of selected text. (Now the selection of text will get remove and user will not be able to apply the color on the text which he selected)
3)Now click on the button and not on the arrow image of font color button in toolbar.(Now user is able to select and change the text color)

The same observed for ‘Text highlight color’ button
This issue is observed in sencha example also.

Any help will be highly appreciated !!

mitchellsimoens
16 Feb 2012, 5:28 AM
I moved this to the Ext JS 4 Q&A forum as is appropriate to post Ext JS 4 questions here.

Have you inspected the iframe that is created or switch to source edit mode and looked at what is being created?

sanjayarrk1
17 Feb 2012, 2:15 AM
Yes. I inspected it. It is simply creating the html after doing the source edit.
<font face="verdana"> Hi! Click on configuration icon to change this text.</font>

May be it is something related to extJS core framework. Please check the sencha example it is there too. I am verifying it on ext-4.0.7-gpl extJS version and observed the same issue there.

nhan
28 Jun 2012, 3:44 PM
I have a similar issue, but not exactly. I have a few buttons on the toolbar (tbar). When an item is selected, the color should be changed to indicate the selecting item. How do I do that?
Can you help?
Thanks so much!