PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Designer 2 build: 288 and ST Beta 3 Viewport autoMaximize

aoathout
19 Feb 2012, 12:47 PM
What would be the best way to set the viewport to autoMaximize: true with designer? I've tried adding 'Ext.Viewport.setAutoMaximize(true);' to the Application launch method but I get the following error:

Uncaught TypeError: Object doAutoMaximizeOnReady has no method 'call' sencha-touch-all-debug.js 75495

I know I can go into the designer.js file and add 'viewport: { autoMaximize: true}' but that will get crushed on next deploy.

aoathout
20 Feb 2012, 5:52 PM
Am I the only one having this issue? Or is it a known issue? It could be user error, just looking for advice.

Thanks.

aconran
21 Feb 2012, 10:16 AM
I've moved this to the bug forums and we will take a look at it. You should be able to easily configure the viewports values via the Application node.

evolutionlab
7 Mar 2012, 4:06 AM
i have the same exact proble with the 2.0 final.

If i try this code in the application launch:
Ext.Viewport.setAutoMaximize(true);

I get the following error:
Uncaught TypeError: Object doAutoMaximizeOnReady has no method 'call'

I need that to switch this options true or false based on the user OS (true for iOS, false for Android).

tmort
12 Mar 2012, 5:39 AM
Having the same issue. Is there a way to toggle this via the designer itself?

jjohnston
20 Mar 2012, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the report. Our latest dev code introduces the ability to add a Viewport configuration as a child of the Application node in the project inspector, so you can customize the viewport's configuration properties such as autoMaximize.

aconran
23 Mar 2012, 2:46 PM
Fixed in build 337, pushed out today.