PDA

View Full Version : Nested List example.

hotdp
20 Feb 2012, 4:57 AM
Hey,
I am having big problems with the Nested List view. Can anyone attach a working Nested List example?

bharatn
20 Feb 2012, 1:40 PM
See if this helps.

hotdp
20 Feb 2012, 11:28 PM
See if this helps.

Thank you, I forgot to write that data should come from a object and not a local json file. Can you modify it to work that way? The reason I ask is http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?181473-Nested-list-not-showing-displayField.
Where I am having problems getting it to work in some combinations. So would like to know if it works in any combinations?

aconran
21 Feb 2012, 6:38 PM
We will look into the other example you have provided.

THanks

Sasha172
22 Mar 2012, 9:00 PM
Im having a problem too :

I have a local nested data json file. I provided the url to the file in the Ajax proxy I made for the model. Now I when I load data in designer, I get the error :

JSON.stringify cannot serialize cyclic structures.

Pls Help :(

aconran
23 Mar 2012, 5:08 AM
Sasha -

What build of the designer are you using? Could you give us a sample JSON structure that throws this error?

Thanks,

ashapiro75
26 Mar 2012, 10:12 AM
I downloaded this zip to check it out and I'm getting the JSON.stringify error from it. I'm using the latest build, 337.

Here is what the JSON looks like -

[
{
"name": "foo",
"id": "foo",
"type": "FACTORY",
"children": [
{
"name": "job",
"id": "job",
"type": "JOB",
"children": null,
"execId": "job",
"leaf": true,
"execCount": 10,
"factoryName": "foo",
"parentId": "foo",
"text": "job",
"cls": "file"
}
],
"execId": "foo",
"leaf": false,
"execCount": 10,
"factoryName": "boo",
"parentId": "boo",
"text": "foo",
"cls": "folder"
}
]

anthonyterrell
28 Mar 2012, 6:00 AM
I am also getting the error:
JSON.stringify cannot serialize cyclic structures. when trying to load data. I am running on build 341.

aconran
28 Mar 2012, 7:19 AM
To all those that are getting the

JSON.stringify cannot serialize cyclic structures.

The bug thread is here:
http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?191142-Update-341-JSON.stringify-cannot-serialize-cyclic-structures.

We've been unable to reproduce it so if any of you are able to provide step by step instructions for always re-created this bug (that we know exists, but we cannot reproduce) that would be a huge help!

alile
18 Jul 2012, 10:09 AM
the store throws the following error when attempting to load data: Unable to load data using the supplied configuration.

vijayagrawal
17 Aug 2012, 1:58 PM
The nl3 example zip fails to open with architect 2.1 (it asks to upgrade the xds but then crashes with errors)
Could someone post a nested list sample zip that works with architect 2.1?

Thanks

michabbb
28 Nov 2012, 1:30 PM
i would also like to see a working example here, no example was reproduceable via architect ;-((