PDA

View Full Version : css path

vivendi
20 Feb 2012, 8:31 AM
I wanted to add a custom css file to my project, because i need to style some DIV elements which i got from a JSON. I found out that the 'Settings' page in Sencha Designer 2 has an option called: "CSS Path".

I added the local path to where the css files can be found. But it doesn't seem to be doing anything with it.

So my question is, am i doing it wrong, or is this feature not implemented yet..?

aconran
20 Feb 2012, 8:34 AM
It will add a link tag with the href to your CSS file in the designer.html file.

This way when you view it in the browser your custom CSS will be applied. It currently does not apply in the canvas.

vivendi
20 Feb 2012, 11:53 PM
It will add a link tag with the href to your CSS file in the designer.html file.

This way when you view it in the browser your custom CSS will be applied. It currently does not apply in the canvas.

That's what i thought. I tried all sorts of combinations yesterday, but none of them seemed to work. But this morning i tried it again and it works. I guess i probably did something wrong yesterday... Anyway it's working, thanks.