PDA

View Full Version : In Search of .40

griffiti93
23 Jan 2007, 10:26 PM
I can't wait for .40 to be released. The Aero Glass theme is sweet. But even more cool, IMO, is the new menubutton for the toolbar. I browsed the SVN repository but couldn't find that source code to that anywhere. I was hoping to get my hands on it early. LOL :D

Is the SVN repository the latest development? Has a commit be done in awhile?

jon.whitcraft
24 Jan 2007, 4:28 AM
It's not in SVN yet. To my knowledge the only part of .40 in svn is the TreeView module.

brian.moeskau
24 Jan 2007, 10:52 AM
The grid is what's holding up an svn update. Right now it's still pretty broken. As soon as Jack checks in, I'm certain there will be a big announcement since he knows how many people have been waiting for the new stuff.

alainmoran
27 Jan 2007, 8:09 PM
Where is the SVN server?

alainmoran
27 Jan 2007, 8:11 PM
Heh ... note to self : google before asking stupid questions!

http://yui-ext.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

Now to be cheeky ... How do I get write access? or where can I submit patches?

brian.moeskau
27 Jan 2007, 8:20 PM
How do I get write access? or where can I submit patches?

At the moment, Jack is keeping write access to himself, and people have been submitting code suggestions via the forum. In general, you'd probably want ot submit code here first to get feedback and for a quality check from others. At some point there may be a more flexible process for user submissions, but for now, Jack is intent on ensuring the quality of everything that goes into the codebase.

alainmoran
27 Jan 2007, 8:50 PM
Thats cool then ... I already submitted my code in the bugs forum (its not exactly a major change, looks more than likely something that either got forgotten about, or removed/disabled to sort some other thing out and then never reinstated)