PDA

View Full Version : How do create a sencha build from designer 2.0 generated files

afink
1 Mar 2012, 5:40 AM
When i use the commands from the 'Getting started with Ext JS 4" guide, to create a production build from the designer 2.0 generated files:

sencha create jsb -a designer.html -p app.jsb3
sencha build -p app.jsb3 -d .

I end up with empty files, the jsb3 file doesn´t list any files in the files array.

What am i doing wrong ? Do i have to add the files manually to the jsb3 file ?

Best regards
Andreas

ottobar
7 Mar 2012, 6:41 PM
Something will need to change in order for the designer and the SDK build tools to work together.

I found out from this post

http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?182304-Problem-with-sencha-create-jsb-using-Ext-Js-4-classes-missing-in-app.jsb3
(http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?182304-Problem-with-sencha-create-jsb-using-Ext-Js-4-classes-missing-in-app.jsb3)
that the SDK tools do not work when you put a store or model into the app.js file (designer.js). However, there is no way to put those into a controller class with the designer.

aconran
7 Mar 2012, 7:29 PM
We have a lot planned in order to make Designer and SDK tools to work in harmony.

However, there is no way to put those into a controller class with the designer.

What do you mean by that?

ottobar
7 Mar 2012, 7:33 PM
If I were writing my controller by hand, I would do something like this:

Ext.define('MyApp.controller.MyController', {
extend: 'Ext.app.Controller',
stores: [
'MyStore'
],
models: [
'MyModel'
]
});

I do not see a way to add the stores and models properties onto a controller with the designer.

ssamayoa
8 Mar 2012, 6:52 AM
I do not see a way to add the stores and models properties onto a controller with the designer.

What you mean?

Is there:

ottobar
8 Mar 2012, 7:09 AM
Ah, I didn't notice that down there in the properties. Thank you.

g13013
10 Mar 2012, 12:35 PM
is their a way to not include a controller in the main app config in order to load the controller at runtime.?