PDA

View Full Version : windows - designer disapear after start up

prout_boudin
1 Mar 2012, 3:09 PM
I m using Sencha Designer as a trial. The trial says : 59 days remaining. When I try to start a project, the Designer Window disapear, but the process is still running.
Windows 7 Utilmate.
I tried rebooting in safe mode or reinstalling, same issue ????

prout_boudin
1 Mar 2012, 3:32 PM
After having this trouble the whole day and trying various things... it works again....
No clue.

aconran
1 Mar 2012, 8:07 PM
:-/ If you have any additional insight, please let us know.

chiva.zhao
3 May 2012, 9:57 PM
I have the same problem:-?.... In window task manager, you can see the process, but it cannot be seen on my task bar.

chiva.zhao
4 May 2012, 1:55 AM
After having this trouble the whole day and trying various things... it works again....
No clue.

How do you resolve your problem? Did you do anything? I re-install the software and it didn't work.:((

prout_boudin
5 May 2012, 7:39 AM
Hello,

Chiva.zhao, I was experiencing the same issue. Sometimes it works and sometimes not.... until once I couldn t make it works again.

I was able to solve that by :
- uninstalling sencha designer
- deleting all the application files
- removing all the sencha key from the registry
- rebooting
- re-download latest install
- and reinstall

And since the official release, not problem again.

chiva.zhao
6 May 2012, 6:13 PM
Hi prout_boudin, Thanks for your advice.
One question:
How to remove all the sencha key from the registry?

I searched the key words "Sencha" in Registry Editor and delete all the items. After I restart my laptop and reinstall the software, it still didn't work.:s

Vandeplas
7 May 2012, 12:08 AM
Had the same issue.. removed everything like prout_boudin said and it works again. yay! :)

deleting all the application files => not only the program files but also in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\...

chiva.zhao
7 May 2012, 6:05 PM
This is my detailed solution:

I deleted all the files in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Architect 2.0\ and restart my installed Sencha Architect.

When I log in with my username and password, it prompt a dialog let me upgrade the software.

It works now after finished the upgrade.

garcia.eric
8 May 2012, 1:49 AM
I clean all directory, and did a cleanup in registry database, reboot and re install 2 times and the problem still exists. After stating the architect, and then check an option ( any , old project new, open..) the program disappear from the windows bar task, but the process run in back ground.
i am really confused .
could you help me ?

thanks

eric

fredsol
9 May 2012, 6:24 AM
deleting all the application files => not only the program files but also in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\...

I deleted every file in that folder besides the user.license file. It works again.

Cheers,
Fred