PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] sencha designer 2.0 beta1 doesn't start

gianlucaevangelisti
7 Mar 2012, 6:50 AM
Hi I'm Gianluca Evangelisti,

I used sencha designer 2.0 beta1 for two days and it worked good.
This morning i had changed the port from 1530 to 8080 in configuration menĂ¹ then i restarted the program but the user interface didn't appear more.
I tried to uninstall sencha designer and then i tried to reinstall sencha designer but nothing has changed.
What i can do for eliminate the problem?

Thanks and good evening

bharatn
7 Mar 2012, 6:56 AM
Hi Gianluca,

Can you attach a screen shot of where you changed the port? I cant recall a port anywhere except may during the install in proxy settings or URL prefix.

Thanks

gianlucaevangelisti
7 Mar 2012, 7:03 AM
I can't report the screenshoot because the user interface doesn't appear more but the port that i changed is in the url of menu config.

aconran
7 Mar 2012, 11:41 AM
gianlucaevangelisti -

Could you zip up the following directory depending on your operating system and send it to us at designer.feedback@sencha.com?

Windows XP
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Local Settings\Application Data\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Designer 2.0\

Windows Vista/7
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Designer 2.0\

Linux
~/.local/share/data/Sencha, Inc./Sencha Designer 2.0/

Mac OS X
~/Library/Application Support/Sencha, Inc./Sencha Designer 2.0/

After doing so, remove this directory and reinstall. Hopefully this should fix your install.

Phil.Strong
7 Mar 2012, 2:53 PM
After you've zipped it up go ahead and remove the Sencha Designer 2.0/ directory and reinstall and see if that helps at all

gianlucaevangelisti
8 Mar 2012, 12:09 AM
Now with yuor help sencha designer 2.0 works good.
Thanks

teedev
13 Aug 2013, 11:08 PM
I have the full version of Sencha Architect 2.2.2. I have the same problem: Right after start I don't see a window and the programm isn't visible in the taskmanager. I have deleted "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sencha, Inc\Sencha Designer 2.0\" and reinstalled the programm. That doesn't help!

aconran
14 Aug 2013, 12:24 PM
The path posted above was old; try to look for

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Sencha\Sencha Architect 2.2\

teedev
15 Aug 2013, 12:01 AM
I have deleted this path too. It didn't work. I have deleted the right path. At startup Sencha Architect creates 3 new files in this path. But it didn't work...

aconran
15 Aug 2013, 3:54 PM
I have deleted this path too. It didn't work. I have deleted the right path. At startup Sencha Architect creates 3 new files in this path. But it didn't work...

What happens? Are you connecting via a network proxy or any other special things about your environment?

teedev
15 Aug 2013, 11:08 PM
Nothing special here. No network proxy and things like that. I start Sencha Architect. No windows opens. And the Windows Taskmanager shows the Sencha Architect only for a second. Than the programm is terminated. Do you need any files from me?

Gil Gordon
16 Aug 2013, 12:49 PM
I've sent teedev a link to a private build of Architect that we hope addresses his launch problem

teedev
19 Aug 2013, 1:29 AM
Thanks. It works with the new version.