PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Linked component classes in viewport aren't displaying

terryfritsch
7 Mar 2012, 4:24 PM
I just received the 309 update and my project won't display the components that have been promoted to classes in the main viewport. The links are present in the project inspector, but the canvas doesn't reflect it.

If I move the components back under the viewport in the project inspector they appear correctly but disappear again as soon as I promote them to their own class.

Any ideas?

Terry

EDIT: I just tried rebuilding from scratch and got the same issue...

aconran
7 Mar 2012, 6:07 PM
terry -

Would you be able to provide us your project via email to designer.feedback at sencha.com?

Thanks,

terryfritsch
7 Mar 2012, 6:33 PM
Sent

systemcall
8 Mar 2012, 12:42 AM
.. maybe it is related, i miss the flex config option in BUILD 309 for hbox/vbox layouts

regards, OF

aconran
9 Mar 2012, 11:16 AM
.. maybe it is related, i miss the flex config option in BUILD 309 for hbox/vbox layouts

regards, OF

This is fixed in 311.

aconran
9 Mar 2012, 11:17 AM
Any ideas?

Terry, please try 311. The problem was that we were not adding the layout injected configurations to child components (that were linked instances).

terryfritsch
14 Mar 2012, 11:18 PM
Sorry about the delay, I didn't receive an email update as expected with your reply.

I am very happy to report that this issue is fixed. I am impressed at your responsiveness. You have given my team great confidence in continuing development with Sencha tools.

And as a specific shout-out to you - after spending many hours in these forums over the past month your answers have been especially helpful.

Thanks!

aconran
15 Mar 2012, 6:44 AM
Thanks for the kind words, we are hard at work trying to get out of beta status! :-D