PDA

View Full Version : import existing files from local server to sencha ext designer

bhagyarekha
7 Mar 2012, 10:52 PM
can anybody plss help me to import html/js/css files present in an project at local server to designer
i am unable to import i know to export but how to make changes to an existing project
not in designer but in localhost

aconran
8 Mar 2012, 2:06 PM
Do you simply want to include these files in the project? Or are you looking for something that will give you a user interface builder for those external files?

If you just want to include the files, you can drop them into your project directory.

We do not support parsing of external files and putting them into a Designer project.

bhagyarekha
8 Mar 2012, 9:01 PM
thank you aconran ,but i am working on a project developed using sencha and now i want to make changes to the look and feel of webpage for which i need to change html and css pages so, i am unable to do that so can you help me

aconran
9 Mar 2012, 11:28 AM
Should be relatively easy to reproduce the screens you already have in designer.

We do not have an import functionality that is capable of parsing arbitrary javascript and putting it in design mode.

bhagyarekha
11 Mar 2012, 8:47 PM
ya ,i know that but can i know if there is any method to make changes to HTML files which is not developed by me ..........because whenever i try to open the html file i will be directed to sencha
so plsss is there any method to edit HTML file in local editor

aconran
12 Mar 2012, 9:57 AM
is there any method to edit HTML file in local editor
no