PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] (BUG) Basic Function inside the Application (Build 311)

g13013
11 Mar 2012, 5:12 AM
Hi guys,

In the last build of desinger their is a bug with basic functions defined under the main application definition :

-> New project
-> Add a basic function to the Application
-> Add somme lines of code

After saving the first time the code generated in the application is preceeded by a new line, and each time we try to save, the designer adds a line on every custom function but won't save changes to the disc until we remove all files except the project file (of course when open to not loose changes). here are the project and the code generated in designer.js file.

Ext.application({
name: 'MyApp',

launch: function() {
// Some action !
console.log('launch -Application');
},

someFunction: function(param1, param2) {

console.log();
}

});

g13013
12 Mar 2012, 6:22 AM
does it interest someone ?

aconran
12 Mar 2012, 9:19 AM
Yes, it does interest us.

Please explain the problem a little more. I understand that you get a new line in the custom function each time you save.

I don't understand the problem about having to remove all files though...

g13013
12 Mar 2012, 9:35 AM
Hi,

When adding a function to the main Application, as soon as we add code lines and try to save, the designer won't save anything, it notice us that the files were saved but they are not, and continue to mark the project as unsaved with (*), insteed it generates new lines on every custom function.

sometimes when i remove all generated files including the metadata folder it saves the files.

everything is in the project file that I submitted with this post.

g13013
30 Mar 2012, 4:54 AM
It's fixed in the last version.