PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Controller Route param

hotdp
13 Mar 2012, 2:17 AM
Hi,
I have a old Controller Route that was created in a older version of Designer, it has a param(id). But when I create a new Controller Route I dont see the possibility to create params.
What am I missing?

hotdp
13 Mar 2012, 4:25 AM
It looks like you have to set the params in the url now like: product/:id I can see that it creates a param. But the old Controller route is not updated. So its just invisible in the designer and only visible in "Code view". I guess I have to delete the old route and create it again?

The funny part is that it conflicts with the help note:

aconran
13 Mar 2012, 11:14 AM
We will update the docs here. You should put in any params you want prefixing them with ":".

Is there any other bug here aside from the documentation issue?

hotdp
13 Mar 2012, 12:25 PM
Is there any other bug here aside from the documentation issue?

There is a "update from older designer to new bug". But it might not be worth your time to fix? (Should not be a problem in the future). It is not possible for me to see what/and if, the param is beside looking at the code view. The image above is where I have manual fixed the param.

aconran
13 Mar 2012, 2:36 PM
Got it; we are trying to make upgrades rather pain free but there are definitely things that can/will break in between beta to beta release.

Thanks for the feedback. We'll fix the docs.

dfoelber
16 Mar 2012, 10:49 AM
Hi,

The config's documentation has been fixed and will be included in the next autoupdate.

hotdp
16 Mar 2012, 10:54 AM
Awesome, hope it will be soon.Can't wait for all the fixes and the "new"deploy.

aconran
28 Mar 2012, 9:37 AM
Documentation has since been updated. We will not be migrating projects with the old style of params.