PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Component config: "sort alphabetical" mode is lost every time I go in design pane

junkw
14 Mar 2012, 11:35 AM
Component config: "sort alphabetical" mode is lost every time I go in the main Design/Code pane. By returning to "Sort by Group" each time, It makes the feature unusable.

I would save lot of time finding config options of components if the alphabetical mode I choose was kept set.

I know the "Filter or Quick Value Set" field is good for the "Quick Value Set" but the "Filter" part is too time-consuming to use for me.

btw, a problem of Quick Value Set is that is doesnt autocomplete with the possible values.
Say I want to set a Store to one my components. If I go with the cursor to the "store" row, I will have a dropdown to choose one of my Store. If I want to Quick Set a "store:", I have to type all the loooong name of one my store say MySuperLongStoreName.

TLDR: Quick Set should autocomplete

my 2 cents

Phil.Strong
14 Mar 2012, 12:44 PM
I'm reworking the config pane right now. It will have a basic and advanced mode that will stick and keep you from needing any sort at all