PDA

View Full Version : [FIXED] Version 2.0.0 Build 337 Project Upgrade Error Reported

keithjjones
26 Mar 2012, 9:35 AM
I did the routine upgrade on my Designer 2.X to Version 2.0.0 Build 337. I opened a project that I was working on last week using the prior 2.X build and it said it needed to upgrade that project for this new build of Designer 2.X and I said "OK" to letting it upgrade my project. After I opened the project I got the warning that I am attaching as an image. It said to report it in the forums so that is what I am doing here:

Phil.Strong
26 Mar 2012, 11:31 AM
Did you have your project in its own directory? New projects get a project folder created but old versions of designer didn't force this. Is project at root of a drive? D:\project.xds

Tell me more about project file path

keithjjones
26 Mar 2012, 11:55 AM
Thank you for your response!

This project is in a deep path, such as:

C:\Users\kjones\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\MyProjectName\Dev\MyProjectWebsite.com\Sencha\TheSenchaProductName\TheSenchaProductName.xds

I'm developing in Visual Studio 2010 as the overall look and feel for the site and using your tool as the nitty gritty pretty engine on those pages served by ASP.NET.

Does that help?

Thanks!

Take care,
Keith