26 Mar 2012, 1:10 PM
Ext.panel.Tool is missing configurable properties
Example.
disabled:
cls:

Sencha designer 2 build 337

ErnestoR
26 Mar 2012, 1:22 PM
I added disabled as a custom property and designer changed the tool icon to disabled in the preview. That was unexpected

Phil.Strong
26 Mar 2012, 7:44 PM
There is a new feature called basic mode in the config pane drop down menu. Switch this to advanced to see all the configs. If you think the config should be a "common" config let us know and well consider it. Also you can always search for it and regardless of mode it will bring it up.

ErnestoR
27 Mar 2012, 9:10 AM
There is a new feature called basic mode in the config pane drop down menu. Switch this to advanced to see all the configs. If you think the config should be a "common" config let us know and well consider it. Also you can always search for it and regardless of mode it will bring it up.

The first thing I did when I opened Sencha Designer was change the drop down to Advanced :)

I've tried searching for "disabled" and "id" with no luck Sencha designer only has 4 configurations 33201
Which are stopEvent, tooltip, tooltipType and type. While the Sencha docs has 61 configs and 7 properties. Some of which are really basic!
Is there a reason why these configs are missing?
I did a little workaround by adding disabled and id as a CUSTOM PROPERTY as seen in the img 33202

aconran
28 Mar 2012, 9:49 AM
This will be fixed in build > 341.

aconran
28 Mar 2012, 9:49 AM
Is there a reason why these configs are missing?

Because they had been explicitly removed. We've fixed the ones that should be available.