PDA

View Full Version : [NOREPRO] Lose focus with sencha designer Version:2.0.0 Build:341

kebuu
29 Mar 2012, 11:53 PM
Hello,

Since I've updated to build 341 I have problems when I am editing code : the focus is lost after some keystrokes. I haven't this behavior with previous builds.

For information I am working on Windows 7 64bits.

Regards

aconran
30 Mar 2012, 8:19 AM
Hello,

Since I've updated to build 341 I have problems when I am editing code : the focus is lost after some keystrokes. I haven't this behavior with previous builds.

For information I am working on Windows 7 64bits.

Regards
What is gaining focus?

invalidoyt
21 May 2012, 12:16 PM
I have exactly the same problem. Text editor loses focus.

When I run the Architect for the first time after a while, lets say in the beginning of the day, the editor works well. I can type code fluently.

However, as the time goes, it begins to lose focus and forces me to click on the editor and type again and it only lets me type a few characters. Then, I always use my favorite code editor to write and then paste the code to Architect editor. Any other editors, such as notepad and notepad++ do not lose focus when Architects editor does.

This is a very strange issue and I think is related to syntax checking... (It is like, the syntax checker tries to check too often. I feel that it checks after a few chars and then the editor loses focus.)

Sencha Architect
Version: 2.0.0
Build: 442
Release Channel: 2.0-stable

aconran
21 May 2012, 12:25 PM
What is gaining focus?

The syntax checker only checks after 1sec of you stopping typing.

invalidoyt
21 May 2012, 12:32 PM
I have just tested what gains focus when the editor loses: nothing. Nothing is focused. No key works on the application except for "Alt" to focus on the menu.

While writing, it interrupts my typing, then does a spellcheck and gives me error of my already-interrupted code. This happens only a few characters later, maximum 7-8 chars.

aconran
22 May 2012, 4:52 PM
Other users reporting similar issues:
http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?208003-mouse-losing-focus-while-coding

CreeIT1
23 May 2012, 9:44 AM
Other users reporting similar issues:
http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?208003-mouse-losing-focus-while-coding

correct and apologies for not adding that this was build: 442

aconran
27 Jul 2012, 10:19 AM
Any help on reproducing this? Been using Win 7 for development in our latest pre-release version for the next minor release and have not run into this yet once.

Trying to figure out if we have resolved the problem.

aconran
14 Aug 2012, 10:59 AM
Architect 2.1 has been released today.

http://www.sencha.com/blog/sencha-architect-2-1

Could you guys please let us know if you can reproduce this issue? (We never were able to reproduce it.) If you cannot, we will make a motion to close this bug.

aconran
31 Aug 2012, 4:29 PM
Closing this thread as we cannot reproduce it and have had no related reports in the last 2 weeks Architect 2.1 has been out. If you are able to reproduce this bug, please let us know!